The club is excited to announce that Justin Neese has joined the Dynamo | Dash Youth Coaching staff as the Dash City Program (DCP) Director. Neese will have oversight for the development of U10-U12 players as they progress towards the Houston Dash Girls Academy (GA) and GA2 programs. In his former role as Dynamo Academy Catalyst Foundation Program Director, Neese built a thriving program preparing Houston’s best 9 to 12-year-old players to enter the prestigious Dynamo MLS Next Academy.
"I am grateful to the senior staff at Dynamo | Dash Youth Soccer Club for the exciting opportunity to join the club and I am thrilled about the opportunity to collaborate with all of the players and parents within the program," said Justin Neese, Dash City Director. "I am looking forward to working alongside the staff to develop and continue to grow a national level program for these young, promising players providing a robust pathway for the best female players in Houston to the Dash Academy."
- Academy Director License.
- US Soccer 'A' Youth License.
- NSCAA/ USC Premier Diploma and DOC Diploma.
- Ten (10) years at the Houston Dynamo FC Academy working primarily with U10 to U12 players.
- Catalyst Program Director for Dynamo Academy FC from 2019 to 2021.
- Head Women's Coach and Assistant Women's coach for NCAA DIII program in Arkansas, Louisiana, and Texas before moving back to Houston in 2012.
- Previous experience working in coach education for North Texas, South Texas, and the NSCAA/ USC.
- Native Houstonian - grew up playing Club and high school soccer in Houston.