The club is extremely excited to announce that Omar Morales (2017 Interim Head Coach - Houston Dash) has been added to the Girls Development Academy on a full-time basis. He will now be the U-19 DA Girls Head Team coach and assist with other areas of the program. Coach Morales has extensive collegiate and professional networking contacts and will be a tremendous asset to the club in providing additional guidance to our prospective student-athletes in the college recruitment process.
- First Latino Head Coach in NWSL
- Tied most points in season
- Most wins in a season
- Longest consecutive non-losing streak in franchise history (6)
- Head Women’s Soccer Coach (2014-2017)
- Assistant Men's & Women's Coach (2006-2014)
- West Texas A&M University (2002-2005)
- Most games played in program history (74 out of 75)
- NSCAA All-Region
"We are very excited to have Omar working with our DA teams on a full time basis. He has a wonderful personality and the players really respond to his coaching style. I know he will enjoy working with the best players in the state and be impactful in helping them achieve their dreams." Coach Nick O'Shea, Girls Development Academy Director.